Saturday, 14 June 2014

update: Back again, this time for good!


My last post was on March and I know I promised I'd post more regularly but there's a funny thing about life - it never goes as we expect.

This second sentence took me a while to type, am I losing my touch, or am I finding out that I never had it? Anyway, these past few weeks my laptop charger, after years of pain, finally gave in and in the past 9 months I've been busy taking an intensive course so this whole blogging thing just slipped away. I could see it going, but worst, I let it go. That's not me at all, I don't let things go, not when they matter.

There's only one week left of the course, so I reckon I'll be able to joggle things between work and this beauty here. ;)

I've been so busy I can barely see the seasons passing by.

I'm really looking forward to continue blogging and connecting with bloggers out there and just have fun with it, share ideas and learn from each other.

Hope you're all having a great day.

Have any of you ever faced this problem before: not being able to manage your blog because of school/work? - Leave a comment below, I wanna know how you did it :)

Stay tuned, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment