Sunday, 2 March 2014

review: Clean&Clear


First of all, I'm so glad to be back! Oh and no, I didn't travel anywhere, I've just been busy with life and all that boring stuff but I am really happy to be doing this now, the stuff that really matters.

Ok, so let's roll. This is a product I bought about 2/3 weeks ago and it was recommended by a friend. I've always had a problem with acne, pimples and black spots since my teenage years and it never really went away at all, somehow I feel like I'm jinxed, or I'd be if I believed in those things. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I could never find a product that worked, and because I have a very sensitive skin I always have bad reactions so I'm always afraid to try new things. There was only one thing that ever worked for me and it was a facial mask that basically peeled off layers of my skin, it was great. Unfortunately, my aunt didn't have any more and I couldn't find it anywhere, I think it was a black market thing, but let's not go too deep into that.
No matter what I did with my skin something always seemed to happen, and after years of this I felt like it was beyond my control so I honesly just gave up, and people kept saying that it'd get better with age.
And honestly it did, but I still ended up with something that'd remind you of a volcano after erupting (overall dryness and small lumps), there must be a name for that.
So for the past year or so I've been just washing my face with cold water twice a day, and it kinda works, but it's a slow process.
So I was talking to my friend the other day and she said this one was really good and it really worked. I was very reluctant but I thought to myself, "if it doesn't work too bad, but at least give it a try" so I did. And somehow I feel like that was the best decision I've made so far in 2014.
It's also very simple to use: apply and massage on wet skin for a while, once a day and then wash it off with tons of water. It's been only 2 weeks and I already feel so much better, the black spots are going and pimples are basically a distant memory. The only disadvantage: it dries the skin a bit, but is that a real problem?

It cost me 7,99€ and it is worth every cent.
If you read all this (it got a bit out of hand), and got this far then congratulations.
Leave a comment below and tell me what you think.

Stay tuned, xo.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like it does a great job, I might have to try it x
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. It does do a great job, go for it.

    ReplyDelete