Wednesday, 1 January 2014

New Year: 2014


It's always sad when a year ends. I mean, it's never going to be 2013 ever again! Well, unless somehow humanity loses count and starts over, but let's not rely on that.
I was never one to make new year's resolutions. Living the whole year by a bucket list is too much pressure isn't it? Doing the best I possibly can is more than enough for me and it works perfectly. There is not a single December 31st picture of me whining about all the things I didn't do.
Of course that doesn't mean everything goes smoothly, there are things that are beyond me, way beyond me. And others that are completely in my control, and still go wrong - that's just how life works.
This year was pretty ok. Nothing extraordinary happened, it was like sitting outside reading a book in a calm spring afternoon. I learned a lot as I do every year and there were a few things I realized about myself.
I met a lot of great people and lost a few, but L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.
Hope 2014 is great for all of you. I'm going to make an effort and try to do more of this blogging thing.

Best wishes, xo.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog!!! You can visit mine @ www.kitchenacer.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete